Presenting creative work either internally or to the client can be a challenge for even the most experienced creative. In this course, former Executive Creative Director at TBWA, Tom Evans, shows you not only how to present your work and ideas but to do so persuasively.
Tom Evans, former TBWA Executive, Creative Director and Founder of BleepBleeps, specialising in innovation, technology and design, Tom has held senior positions on both the client (Jack Wills) and agency side (Being / TBWA, SapientNitro, AMX Digital). He’s co-founded the award-winning digital agency Mook and most recently founded BleepBleeps, giving simple guidance and tools for parents. Tom is a regular speaker and awards judge in the communications industry.
- Better structure of your presentation
- Handle questions and objections effectively
- Present your ideas more confidently
- Secure buy-in for your idea or execution
- Recognise and adapt your own presentational style
- Read the room and adjust your presentation accordingly
- Apply a range of confidence-building techniques
What they say about the session
“It was insightful, inspiring and productive. A bit of an eye opener really.” Jason Thomson, Creative Head at Red Bee Media.
“I was hoping to build up a set of skills, and it not only did that – it gave me a lot more confidence.” Daniel Mitchell, Designer at Dragon Rouge.
Who is it for?
If you are a junior creative new to the perils of persuasion or an old hand looking to brush up on your techniques, then this is the course for you.